Monday, April 24, 2006

FAREWELL PARTY!!!!!

This Sat evening we got our farewell party to recall us tat our time in the institute is abt 2 over....2 bcm nostalgic abt our 2 yrs of stay at AIM....2 reminiscise the sweet n sour memories during the hostel life.
the theme of the party was 2 get dressup as a PROTAGONIST. i was completely out of mind 2 decide 4 myself...one of my freind gave me the suggestion 2 bcm Anjali of Kuch Kuch hota Hai wherin nt much effort has to b put in...finally i decided 2 follow it n had a sporty look complimented by a basketball.

Myself as Anjali (Kajol) and Ashoka the Great (Santosh Jena)
All my batchmates became sm protagonists like Akbar, Hitler, Ashok, Alexander, Basanti, Gabber and the list continues...it was fun 2 see such grt ppl. gathering together at a place....i wud hav taken autographs bt its against Kajol's reputation. the party started wit a presentation showing pictures of my batch, title given 2 all of us wit a momento, then followed by dance party. i cud hardly dance coz it gt very late n i had an headache by the time it actually started. cud nt enjoy much!!

5 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Blogger Nidhi Narayan said...

hi, its nice to see u post after such a long time......about the farewell, yeah it was nice but u didn't miss much after u left....

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger Santosh Kumar Jena said...

well congrats for first photo in blog, vaise i'm looking cool in tht photo, right.........thnx.

ur photo........really looking nice, ab kajol ki bejati nahin karna chahta......
U really missed lots of things after u left......i mean chocolates, thumsup, dance party n ......

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Rajesh Rana said...

great post...............

so finally I'm sure who were u.....

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Òrange Juice™ said...

The girl in pink looks like someone I know evelyn prakash
I am a nigerian I studied in an indian school reading the aimk blogs just gives me memories

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Òrange Juice™ said...

oh I forgot to mention an indian school in kuwait

 

Post a Comment

<< Home